Let’s talk about Mehwish Hayat which is the most popular Actress, Singer, and Model of Pakistan. Here we will discuss her early life, age, career, current life, family, her dramas list, and awards. So, scroll down and read the full detail of Mehwish Hayat.
Mehwish Hayat is a Pakistani heroine, singer, and model. She was born on 6 January 1983 in Karachi, Pakistan. Mehwish Hayat’s mother, Rukhsar Hayat, was a popular television actress amid the 80s, Mehwish oldest sibling Zeeshan is a singer and vocalist, and her younger sister Afsheen is also a singer.
Mehwish Hayat has begun her professional Career in 2010 with the TV show Man Jali. Aside from this Mehwish Hayat has acted in numerous television series Including “Meray Qatil Meray Dildar, Mirat-ul-Uroos, Kabhi Kabhi, Ishq Wala Love, Kami Reh Gaee, Unsuni, and Dil Lagi”.
Mehwish Hayat is one of Pakistan’s driving actresses that originate from an outstanding showbiz background. Similarly, She was cast as the 8th sexiest Asian in the world by a popular British magazine in 2009.
Her Film Carrer:
Mehwish Hayat likewise participated in the Pakistani Film Industry and has acted in numerous Pakistani Urdu Films. She took part in the movies Including “Insha’Allah, Na Maloom Afraad, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani, Actor In Law, Team and Punjab Nahin Jaoongi”.
Similarly, As a model, Mehwish Hayat has shown up in various advertisements for many of the world’s leading brands, from telecoms to magnificence products. She has quite freshly been designated as the face of the 2014 Lux calendar.
Furthermore, Mehwish Hayat is additionally a famous singer in the music industry. Mehwish Hayat has Released Few Discography Song like Tell me Why, Pani Barsa, Har Saans Gawahi Deta hai, and Mujhse Ba Meri Mohabbat Ke Fasanena Kaho”.
Moreover, She is the brand ambassador of WWF for Earth Day. Mehwish Hayat was the substance of the major international anti-terrorism campaign “This isn’t us”.
Mehwish Hayat Biography:
Birth Place: Karachi
Current Residence: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Famous For: Her films Load Wedding and Punjab Nahi Jaungi, Actor in Law and Jawani Phir Nahi Ani
Mehwish Hayat Body Stats:
Height: 173 cm, 5’ 8”
Weight: 56 kg, 123 lbs
Dress Size: 33 – 25 – 34
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Eyes Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Mehwish Hayat Education:
School: not known
College: Not known
University: University of Karachi, Pakistan
Mehwish Hayat Family:
Mother Name: Rukhsar Hayat
Brother Name: Danish Hayat, Zeeshan Hayat
Sister Name: Afsheen Hayat
Mehwish Hayat Debut:
Debut Years: 2010
TV (Show): Man Jali (2010)
Film / Movie: Na Maloom Afraad (2014)
Album: Tell me why
Mehwish Hayat Affairs / Relationship:
Boyfriend: not known
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband: Fahad Mustafa
Kids: not known
Mehwish Hayat Favorite Things:
Food: Pakistani omelet
Actress: Mahira Khan
Actor: Fawad Khan
Director: Nabeel Qureshi
Hobby: Dancing, Singing
List of Dramas:
- After the drama “Man Jali” she plays the role of Maham in the drama “Mere Qatil Mere Dildar: (2011), which was directed by Asim Ali.
- Then she played a role in the play “Phir Chand Pe Dastak”, which was directed by Saife Hassan and was released in the year 2011.
- The year 2012, she played the role of AIma in the drama ” Mirat-ul-Uroos”, directed by Anjum Shehzad.
- In year 2013, she was cast as Ishaal in the play “Kabhi Kabhi”, which was also direct by Anjum Shehzad.
- In the same year, she appeared in the drama “Ishq Mein Terry” as Aiza. The drama was direct by Faheem Burney.
- Similarly, in 2013, she played a key role in the Drama “Kami Reh Gaee” Directed by Kashif Nisar.
- In the year 2014, she only appears in one drama serial “Ru Baru”, which was directed by Saife Hassan.
- In 2016, she played a vital role in the drama serial “Unsuni”, directed by Ehraz Ali Mirza
- she played the role of Anmol in the play ” Dil Lagi” directed by Nadeem Beyg, which was released in the year 2016.
List of Movies in which she has appeared:
Similarly, The alluring Mehwish Hayat started her Film career in 2009
- Her first movie was “Insha Allah” in which she played the role of Sahar and the movie was directed by Khurram Mehmood. So, It was release in 2009.
- In 2014, Mehvish Hayat played the role of Billi in the movie, “Na Maloom Afraad”, directed by Nabeel Qureshi.
- In 2015, The elegant actress played the role of Marina in the movie.”Jawani Phir Nahi Ani”. So, The film was direct by Nadeem Baig.
- In 2016, she played the role of “Meenu Screwala in the movie “Acton In Law”. The movie was direct by Nabeel Qureshi.
- The same year, she did a short film, “Dho Dala: The Sin Washer”, directed by Irrah Parveen Bilal.
- In the year 2017, she appeared in the hit movie “Punjab Nahi Jaungi”, Directed by Nadeem Baig.
- In 2018, Mehvish Hayat was starred as Marina in the blockbuster movie “Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2”. The film was also direct by Nadeem Baig.
- The same year, the star Mehvish Hayat played the role of Merab in the film, “Load Wedding”. directed by Nabeel Qureshi.
- In the year 2018, the actress was a screen in the movie, “3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors”. But, In a movie, she played the role of Erma, and the movie was directed by the Oscar winner, Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
- Year, 2019, she has acted in the film ” Chhalawa” as Zoya. The film is direct by Wajahat Rauf.
List of Accolades, Awards, and Nominations:
- 2013, she won a Lux Style award of Best TV Actress for “Mein”
- 2014, she won a Lux Style award of Best TV Actress for “Kami Reh Gayi”
- 2016, she was nominated for a Lux Style award of Best Film Actress for the movie ” Jawani Phir Nahi Ani”
- Similarly in 2017, she was nominated for a Lux Style award of Best Film Actress for the movie ” Actor In Law”
- 2018, she was nominated for a Lux Style award of Best Film Actress for the movie “Punjab Nahi Jaungi”
- 2013, she was nominated for a Hum award of Best Drama Actress for the Drama ” Mere Qatil Mere Dildar”
- Similarly, in 2016, she was nominated for a Hum award of Most Stylish Actress
- 2017, she won an International Pakistan Prestige Award of Best Film Actress for the movie “Actress In Law”
- 2018, she won an International Pakistan Prestige Award of Best Film Actress for the movie “Punjab Nahi Jaungi”
Besides that, she had the honor of being one of the tallest and most gorgeous models and actresses of the Pakistani film industry. The beautiful Mehwish Hayat stood at number nine in the list of sexiest Asian Women in the World. She shared the ranking with Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
According to the International entertainment publication Eastern Eye, “If there was a struggle to find the most beautiful woman in Pakistan, this model-turned-actress would be a front-runner. She has declared her arrival with a number of challenging roles, and if she doesn’t become Pakistan’s first international film star, we will eat our hats.” Being called the most beautiful women in Pakistan by the prestigious Eastern Eye Magazine is one the best accolades Mehwish Hayat could ever have.
Controversies and criticism:
Mehwish Hayat got into the controversy over Pakistani first original series, “Enaaya” produced by Eros Now, co-produced and directed by Wajahat Rauf. In the series, she used vulgar and abusive language. For critics, Mehwish Hayat said, “It is very much real, it happens; unless we turn a blind eye to that. We can show things as is on the web at least. It is unfortunate that some of the people were deciding the show without even seeing the whole season.”
Moreover, Mehwish Hayat came under the fire after receiving Tamgha-e-Imtiaz from the President of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi. People exclaimed on social media that she got the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz because she is having extramarital affairs with the elites of Pakistan. Notwithstanding the fact, Mehwish Hayat replied to the bashers in the following words, “Debate all you like whether you think I deserve the award. Everyone is entitl to their opinions. I respect that. However, I draw the line when my character is questioned. I’ve been called a tawaif, a slut, a whore and much more so often that it has ended affecting me.”